· Posted by: Fire Action · on 29th June, 2020
As a small or medium business, the last thing you need is to have your premises attacked by vandals or...
Whether it’s your first, third or fifteenth business location, it’s always an exciting time. Setting up new business premises brings...
·Fire Risk Assessment
· Posted by: Fire Action · on 23rd April, 2020
Given that the coronavirus pandemic is new territory for the whole world, let alone the fire protection industry, it’s unsurprising...
· Posted by: Fire Action · on 31st March, 2020
Fire Action Ltd is, and will continue to be, an important partner for you to ensure your fire & security...
Fires are never good news, and some have been so devastating they’ve made it into the history books. While the...
· Posted by: Fire Action · on 21st February, 2020
From garden sheds to international banks, everyone wants to keep their valuables safe and secure – and for some buildings...
Your staff rely on a safe office environment with minimal danger. That’s why managers and business owners are legally obligated...
· Posted by: Fire Action · on 17th January, 2020
Fingerprint scanners and face recognition may seem like the world of James Bond, but this technology is more widely used...
· Posted by: Fire Action · on 25th November, 2019
It’s that time of year again – the time for fairy lights, Christmas trees and candles. But it’s very easy...
· Posted by: Fire Action · on 3rd October, 2019
As a business owner, landlord or manager, fire safety is a part of your job that shouldn’t be overlooked. In...