Fire Action Ltd install and maintain fire safety and electronic security systems. We are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 4133367. Our registered office is Greytown House, 221-227 High Street, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0NZ. Our trading office is Unit F3, LEFA Business Park, Edgington Way, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 5BH.
Our contact for all data protection related questions or concerns is Louise Garry who can be reached at email@example.com or on 0203 873 6630.
What information do we collect?
Fire Action Ltd collects, stores and uses personal information when you request information on products and services, interact verbally or by email with us, and to manage your account with us. Data that we may collect, but is not limited to, is as follows:
- Identity Data – first name and surname
- Company Data – Company name, registration number
- Contact Data – billing address, delivery address, email address & telephone number and telephone number
- Financial Data – bank account details
- Transaction Data – details about payments and other details of purchases made by you
- Technical Data – login data, internet protocol address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone settings and location, operating system and other technology on the devices you use
We do not collect any sensitive data about you, this includes details of race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation, political opinion, health and generic or biometric information.
We may collect personal banking information such as credit or debit card details on a purely per transaction basis; this means that such details are taken in order to process a specific transaction only and that such information is not stored or identifiable thereafter. Where multiple or repeated transactions are required, such information will be requested on each and every occasion.
How do we use your data?
We require and use the information collected to manage your account & relationship with us, process and deliver orders and services and aid in the provision of professional services.
In order to order to process some orders, we may need to send your information to 3rd parties.
Disclosure of personal data
Fire Action Ltd may disclose your data to any of the Company’s employees or suppliers as is reasonable and necessary for the purposes of service, order fulfilment and delivery.
We may also disclose your data to:
- Regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with our legal or regulatory obligations
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, accountants and insurers to establish or defend the Company’s legal rights
- Professional bodies to ensure compliance with the industry standards and accreditations
Any personal data collected will only be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose it was collected for, as set out in this Policy, including the satisfaction of any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Fire Action Ltd is committed to ensuring your data is secure; to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed we have put in place the appropriate security measures.
Personal data collected is stored on secure systems, any sensitive data is encrypted and protected and access is limited to those set out in this Policy.
Your Legal Rights
Under the terms of the GDPR you have a number of rights you can enact regarding our use of your data, including:
- You have the right to request the correction of your personal data
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data
- You have the right to limit how an organisation uses your personal data
- You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data
- You have the right to object to the use of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Unit F3, LEFA Business Park, Edgington Way, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 5BH.